NIGERIA WHICH WAY?

This content is based on my personal encounter with some Nigerian youths based on the up coming election.

Read on

I met a young Yoruba lady some weeks ago on my way to work. So we got talking about the fuel scarcity and about all the terrible things happening lately in Nigeria. 

She was like Peter Obi is the only man capable of changing the narrative of this country.

She added that Peter Obi is very intelligent and has the love of man kind in his heart but that she won’t vote for him because he is not a Yoruba man.


She said she will rather vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba.


On hearing that I cried bitterly ðŸ˜­


The second interview went thus:


I had a conversation with one Hausa guy few days ago, in the middle of the gist this happened 


Me: Do u have PVC?


Hausa man: Yes 


Me: Great, so who will you vote for on the day of election?


Hausa man: I will vote for who ever that gives me money


I cried😩 na we dy do ourselves


Please vote wisely 


Thanks.

Follow and subscribe to my Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 REASONS WHY MEN LOSE INTEREST IN WOMEN